[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] 4.2.3 sequencing
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] 4.2.3 sequencing
- From: John Cowan <cowan@x>
- Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 15:14:01 -0400
- Cc: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andy Wingo scripsit:
> The documentation for `begin' specifies that it is a sequential
> construct; but really it splices as well, and also of course it's a
> keyword for the module system currently. This is inaccurate of the spec
> to say that "begin is for sequencing".
> Suggestion: adopt the language of R6RS section 11.4.7.
Editorial ticket filed.
John Cowan cowan@x http://ccil.org/~cowan
The whole of Gaul is quartered into three halves.
Scheme-reports mailing list