Re: [Scheme-reports] Feedback from implementors?

On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 06:00:15PM -0400, Raffael Cavallaro wrote:

> On Aug 2, 2011, at 4:27 PM, Alaric Snell-Pym wrote:
>
> > ...any volunteers to find contact details for all the active ones? :-)
>
> Here's a list for which I make no claims of completeness - or even correctness ;^) .  I welcome any corrections or additions...
>
> implementation - implementor/contact - email
>
> Chicken - Felix Winkelmann - felix@x ,
>                             Peter.Bex@x

I'm flattered that you list me as an implementor of Chicken, but it just
isn't true :)

I help out where I can with Chicken as part of "the CHICKEN Team",
which is a group of people who, together, are the official maintainers.

To reach all of us (and a few others), send mail to chicken-hackers@x
Felix's address is correct by the way.

Cheers,
Peter