Re: [Scheme-reports] Removing the requirement for a "changes since R6RS" section

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x> wrote:

Well, the change list would have been much smaller comparing to R7RS-large.

If we're going to keep it, it's probably best to remove the comments and
mini-rationales.  They were useful for the original wiki format (in fact the
intent was to flesh out more detailed rationales for all changes), but people
seem to be taking them the wrong way.

Yeah, that's a good idea.  We've already gone in that direction.