[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Scheme-reports] Possible error in latest available draft of R7RS
- To: scheme-reports@x
- Subject: [Scheme-reports] Possible error in latest available draft of R7RS
- From: Thorben Hasenpusch <t.hasenpusch@x>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:52:08 +0100
While looking over the formal semantics paragraph of the latest draft of R7RS,
I might have spotted at least 2 possible bugs.
1. In the definition of the auxiliary function ‘cons’:
The anonymous function passed to ‘twoarg’ has its parameters ‘k’ and ‘w’ switched;
As it currently stands, the form of the function being passed to twoarg is E -> E -> K -> P -> C,
however ‘twoarg’ takes a function of the form E -> E -> P -> K -> C.
2. In the definition of ‘list’ and ‘tievalsrest’:
List is defined to take a parameter w ϵ P, however it never applies it to itself nor to ‘cons’, which also needs a parameter ϵ P.
Moreover, ‘tievalsrest’ uses ‘list’ in its definition, but doesn’t pass an argument ϵ P to it. In fact, it doesn’t even get a suitable parameter passed to.
I didn’t see those issues listed in the errata, so I thought it would be best to post them to this list.
A nice day to you all,
Scheme-reports mailing list