[Scheme-reports] Dividing Section 6.3

In writing R7RS-small, we are trying to track R5RS's organization as
closely as possible, because many people know it well.  However, currently
section 6.3, "Other data types", is divided into 7 subsections.  That's a
lot, and they have nothing to do with one another.

I'd like to change things to split 6.3 into 6.3 to 6.9.  However, this
means that the existing 6.4 to 6.7 will become 6.10 to 6.13.  Will that
make the report too much harder to use?  I don't know.

Please comment.

--
Only do what only you can do.               John Cowan <cowan@x>
  --Edsger W. Dijkstra's advice