Re: [Scheme-reports] "the result is unspecified" vs "unspecified values"

On Sun 06 Jan 2013 05:26, Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x> writes:

> You've raised this issue before.  We've discussed both to
> death.  People feel very strongly on both sides, and I don't
> see any progress being made, so I'm not clear on your
> motivation for bringing it up again.

I'm not trying to change your mind; I thought it would be good though to
have the perspective out there, regarding this draft and not earlier
drafts.  But as you say, a single document is probably a better form of
historical documentation.

Cheers,

Andy
--