[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] "the result is unspecified" vs "unspecified values"
- To: Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] "the result is unspecified" vs "unspecified values"
- From: Andy Wingo <wingo@x>
- Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 11:39:13 +0100
- Cc: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- In-reply-to: <CAMMPzYNYanA213F8X=P6s8f0pTM8UvJNEYDcSJsJpFpLrMxvTQ@mail.gmail.com> (Alex Shinn's message of "Sun, 6 Jan 2013 13:26:35 +0900")
- References: <email@example.com> <CAMMPzYNYanA213F8X=P6s8f0pTM8UvJNEYDcSJsJpFpLrMxvTQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Sun 06 Jan 2013 05:26, Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x> writes:
> You've raised this issue before. We've discussed both to
> death. People feel very strongly on both sides, and I don't
> see any progress being made, so I'm not clear on your
> motivation for bringing it up again.
I'm not trying to change your mind; I thought it would be good though to
have the perspective out there, regarding this draft and not earlier
drafts. But as you say, a single document is probably a better form of
Scheme-reports mailing list