Re: [Scheme-reports] ANN: first draft of R7RS small language available

Eli Barzilay scripsit:

> IMO this is one of the most important decisions, yet there is no
> information that I see beyond the above: no mailing list discussion,
> no wiki page on the trac thing.  IMO it's much worse since it is a
> step back from R6RS.

As I mentioned, all proposals were filtered at the first step, so no
other information exists.  Note that although WG2 is required to
take R6RS features and objections to them into account, its language
is not a successor to R6RS, but a de novo creation on top of the WG1
language.

--
BALIN FUNDINUL          UZBAD KHAZADDUMU        cowan@x
BALIN SON OF FUNDIN     LORD OF KHAZAD-DUM      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan