[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] when and unless
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] when and unless
- From: John Cowan <cowan@x>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 14:09:18 -0400
- Cc: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andy Wingo scripsit:
> `When' and `unless' are common and, I believe, uncontroversial. Let's
> standardize them.
Ticket filed. I've also filed a ticket for `while` and `until`, which
will help new Schemers adapt their existing habits. LOOP is too big for
WG1 (it's scheduled for WG2), and named-LET is too different.
Business before pleasure, if not too bloomering long before.
--Nicholas van Rijn
John Cowan <cowan@x>
Scheme-reports mailing list