Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal Comment: R7RS 'eqv?' cannot be used for reliable memoization

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 00:57:19 -0800, Ray Dillinger <bear@x> said:
> Branch cut selectors are strictly unnecessary in a
> language that has the ability to return multiple values
> from a function; the alternative is to simply return
> both (or all) answers at non-continuous points.

  I wonder if this road doesn't lead further along to returning
  infinitely many values.  There are (probably) ways to handle that as
  well, but beyond the remit of the R7RS working groups...

  ---Vassil.

--
Vassil Nikolov | Васил Николов | <vnikolov@x>

"Be careful how you fix what you don't understand."  (Brooks 2010, 185)