[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] [wg2] in support of single-arity procedural syntax transformers
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] [wg2] in support of single-arity procedural syntax transformers
- From: John Cowan <cowan@x>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:49:48 -0400
- Cc: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andy Wingo scripsit:
> Diplomacy aside, I do think that it would be an error to settle on ER
> as the blessed procedural macro transformer for WG2.
What a pity you didn't join WG2.
> I also do not share Alex's aversion to identifier-syntax.
WG2 has not yet voted on whether to include (any version of)
identifier-syntax: it is on the revote docket, and will be decided on
when WG2 reawakens.
A rabbi whose congregation doesn't want John Cowan
to drive him out of town isn't a rabbi, http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
and a rabbi who lets them do it cowan@x
isn't a man. --Jewish saying
Scheme-reports mailing list