Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS test suite?

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM, Per Bothner <per@x> wrote:
I've attached FYI the diffs between the r7rs-tsest.scm versions
in the Chibi repository and what I just checked into the Kawa repository.
The latter now runs "cleanly" in that non-working functionality
is either disabled or marked as "failure expected".

The patches I think you might want to incorporate are the
write and write-shared tests with datum labels.
Kawa starts with #1, while Chibi starts with #0.
I could change Kawa if starting with #0 is considered "normal".
(I just have this vague feeling that #0 is similar to
regex back-references that refer to the whole string,
and so perhaps should be used for that conventionally.
Not a very good reason, I admit.)

There are also a few places where I changed the expected
value from integer to floating-point, like for the
result of (sqrt 4).

Thanks!  I've applied the inexact and datum labels changes.

I don't have any particular preference on labels starting
with #0 or #1, but most implementations (at least Chez,
Chicken, Ikarus, Racket) use #0.