[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal comment: Allow "if" to accept arbitrarily many if-then pairs
- To: John Boyle <johnthescavenger@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal comment: Allow "if" to accept arbitrarily many if-then pairs
- From: John Cowan <cowan@x>
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 20:07:58 -0400
- Cc: scheme-reports@x
- In-reply-to: <CABzzEgmUmW5Y30QQJ1dXY_1iB1=dCptTnKHb1SKZMPoRR8geLA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CABzzEgmUmW5Y30QQJ1dXY_1iB1=dCptTnKHb1SKZMPoRR8geLA@mail.gmail.com>
John Boyle scripsit:
> Summary: Allow "if" to accept arbitrarily many if-then pairs.
Ticket #382 filed for the formal comment, ticket #383 for the change proposal.
#383 will be closed when the vote is taken; #382 will be closed and the
reporter notified at the same time if #383 is rejected, but when the draft
is updated if #383 is adopted.
What is the sound of Perl? Is it not the John Cowan
sound of a [Ww]all that people have stopped cowan@x
banging their head against? --Larry http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Scheme-reports mailing list