Re: [Scheme-reports] Exception handling

On Mon, 02 May 2011 06:35:59 -0400, Alaric Snell-Pym
<alaric@x> wrote:

> Same here. I wasn't suggesting standardising it, merely that for
> implementations that have this concept, a way of providing it across
> ERROR exceptions and more complex hierarchical exceptions would be nice.

This was discussed extensively, and as yet, while we would all like
something like this, we have not been able to find a way to do it that
accurately reflects current practice well enough for widespread adoption.

	Aaron W. Hsu

--
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.