[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] Omission in draft 3
- To: Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm.tredinnick@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] Omission in draft 3
- From: Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:45:30 +0900
- Cc: scheme-reports@x
- In-reply-to: <CAN63uKBYEpvjMpZ2OR3Givt_aRTCY3+LLPCW3EGMGU1F0c=94A@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAN63uKBYEpvjMpZ2OR3Givt_aRTCY3+LLPCW3EGMGU1F0c=94A@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Malcolm Tredinnick
> In the grammar in section 7.1.1, the <expression keyword> production still
> doesn't include letrec* as a keyword.
> I haven't had time to go over draft 3 with code in front of me yet, but I
> did look over a few of my earlier comments on this list to see how they'd
> been addressed. This was the only one I couldn't resolve.
Thanks for checking up on this!
This is because we're debating removing the <expression keyword>
production altogether but haven't finalized it yet.
Scheme-reports mailing list