Re: [Scheme-reports] Introduction and additional material

On Sat 30 Apr 2011 03:35, Vincent Manis <vmanis@x> writes:

> The Introduction (p. 2) appears essentially unchanged since R4RS (and
> maybe earlier), and should really be updated.

I find the draft section 1.1 (p. 3) to be very distracting: it's too
listy.  It spends too much time talking about other languages and too
little time talking about Scheme.

Suggestion: take the R6RS introduction and overview of Scheme, replacing
libraries with modules, and changing the motivation to fit the
motivation of WG1, and update the THANKS section, referring readers to
previous reports for previous THANKS info.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/