Re: [Scheme-reports] return value(s) of load

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 12:03 AM, Andy Wingo <wingo@x> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Should it be permitted for `load' to return the value(s) of the last
> expression in a file?
>
> Currently this is not permissible:
>
>  [Load] returns an unspecified value.

I would be inclined to say no, because we already voted
on this issue and the consensus was support for existing
code (which can assume load returns a single value).

To make an exception for load we'd need to know for
what implementations it currently returns the last value(s),
and if there is any code that depends on this.