Re: [Scheme-reports] [scheme-reports-wg1] Post-plebiscite issues

I voted yes because I think WG1 have complied with their terms of
reference, and produced
a minimal Scheme that will be (modulo record issues, which have been
controversial for
many years) an excellent core for the large language. There are things I
disagree with in
R7RS-small, and things that are long since established historical
precedent (cons should
of course be called make-pair). But I think the small language, along
with its Report, more than
meet their objectives.

Make those fixes (both editorial and elsewhere) that must be made, and
let's go on to the
large language.

-- vincent