Re: [Scheme-reports] Comments on R7RS, draft 7

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Arthur A. Gleckler <scheme@x> wrote:

Thanks.  I've done the rephrasing you suggest over time, but some mistakes must have crept in.  I'll fix those soon.  I've left the sentence on page 8 in place partly in case I missed one of those mistakes.

I've fixed the two places you reported where this happened, on pages 27 and 47.  I've left the sentence on page 8 in case the mistake creeps back in or we missed something already.

You're right.  We reference IEEE Standard 754-1985 (item #19 in the bibliograph), but should update that to IEEE Standard 754-2008.

I've fixed this in the document sources.

Thank you for your feedback!