Re: [Scheme-reports] Library declarations in included files

Per Bothner scripsit:

> >I would argue that the imports of a module are part of its interface,
> >not its implementation, but (grumble, grumble) ballot ticket #448 for
> >include-library-declarations filed.
>
> That seems wrong.  *How* a module is implemented should not be part
> of the interface, and imports are how a module is implemented.

On reflection, you are correct.  It would be otherwise if import mentioned
only an interface, leaving the concrete library up to some linkage facility,
but that's not how the R6RS/R7RS library facility is designed.

If it wasn't clear before, my use of "(grumble, grumble)" was a joke,
evidently an ill-timed one.

--
Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out.
        --Arthur C. Clarke, "The Nine Billion Names of God"