Re: [Scheme-reports] Draft 3 Comments: Chapter 6

Denis Washington scripsit:

> It's in the second sentence in draft 3. This reminds me: is there any
> chance that the public will be able to view the current trunk version
> online (as opposed to the official, but static drafts)?

At the moment the hg repository is privately hosted, and the host might
well fall over if exposed to the buffeting winds of the open Internet.
When the draft is final, the LaTeX source will no doubt be published.

--
May the hair on your toes never fall out!       John Cowan
        --Thorin Oakenshield (to Bilbo)         cowan@x