Re: [Scheme-reports] ballot question #229: EQV? and NaN

John Cowan scripsit:

> > The fourth technical mistake came in the survey of current practice,
> > which says that Chez Scheme and Ikarus return #t but Larceny returns
> > #f.  The ballot question isn't clear on the expression involved, but
> > all three of the systems I mentioned implement the R6RS semantics.
>
> I implemented the simplest possible test: I asked the REPLs for the
> values of (eqv? +nan.0 +nan.0) and (eqv? +nan.0 0.0).

But apparently I transcribed my results wrongly: all of Chez, Ikarus,
Larceny, Ypsilon, IronScheme, and Mosh return #t to the first test and
#f to the second.

--
They do not preach                              John Cowan
  that their God will rouse them                cowan@x