Scheme Working Group 1 has completed its work. The R7RS small language specification was approved in May 2013 and endorsed by the Scheme Language Steering Committee later that year. An unofficial list of R7RS Errata is being collected.
Public Discussion Forum
Public Review Process (working group 1)
- Public review process for the sixth draft of the R7RS ("small" language)
- Call for public comment on the sixth draft
- Public vote on whether the ninth draft of the R7RS ("small" language) and other work products satisfy the requirements of the WG1 charter
- Extension of voting period through 20 May 2013
- The ninth draft of the R7RS was approved by 85.7% of the votes. (If the two conditional votes were counted as yes, the percentage would rise to 88.9%.) WG1 was asked to prepare one more draft, which was endorsed by the Scheme Language Steering Committee in early November 2013.
Steering Committee Working Documents
- New Steering Committee's announcement 2009-08-20
- Scheme standardization process charter (approved 2009-11-16)
- Position statement on Scheme language evolution 2009-08-20
- Draft meta-charter (explanation of WG chartering process) 2009-08-20
- Charter for working group 1 (approved 2010-02-01)
- Charter for working group 2 (approved 2010-03-03)
Scheme Requests For Implementation (SRFI)
Last updated 30 January 2015.